WHO YOU ARE• Training in visual merchandising, industrial design or art.
• Creative thinking coupled with commercial competence and a good sense of aesthetics.
• CAD program knowledge and manual skills
• Motivation and ambition to pursue a leadership position in the future.
• Actively seek new and better ways to work easily and cost effectively.A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US• Contributing to positioning the IKEA store as the first choice for home furnishing in your local market.
• Providing home furnishing solutions for a single product or a combination of products to improve people’s life at home.
• Demonstrating the uniqueness of the IKEA product range through your visual merchandising competence and display techniques (3D planning & implementation) in different store media and activity areas to distance us from the competition.
• Securing the use of the store layout to create a good product overview and strong visual impact that facilitates the buying process.TOGETHER AS A TEAMWhere others see home furnishing products, we see smart solutions to create a better everyday life. With a great deal of passion, imagination and brainstorming we turn colours, textiles and furniture into inspiring environments that excite, engage and convince IKEA visitors that they can do it too!APPLY NOWWe are a diverse team, open-minded people from all parts of the world. What unites us are our values, making the IKEA culture a strong and vibrant reality. Our values help us pursue our vision of “creating a better everyday life for the many”.
The minimum monthly salary for IKEA Austria employees is € 1,910.00 gross on a full-time basis (38.5 h/w). In addition, we offer the following benefits:
– Employee discount of 15% on every purchase at IKEA.
– Employee restaurants at all locations with favorable conditions. Fruit, coffee, tea and milk are available free of charge
– Counseling services from consentiv for professional or private challenges for all employees and dependents living in the household: free & anonymous
– Tack! means thank you in Swedish – a fitting name for the Ingka Group’s loyalty program. When eligible employees retire or leave the company, they are paid their pension allowance
– Securing the future – IKEA pays an amount for a personal pension plan and accident coverage
– Opportunities to develop at IKEA: we encourage employees to try different roles, move between functions or go abroad.
Find out more about our benefits at IKEA.at/jobs.