HR Manager, 20-30 h/week, no core times, start possible anytime.
Medical online education platform is looking for you, a passionate HR Manager who is willing to take the challenge and to help grow the company with the right talents. You love to work independently and self-determined? Then we’re possibly the perfect match – let’s talk!
What’s in store for you?
We’re an e-learning platform that helps doctors and nurses around the world to learn the most important clinical skills so they can solve over 90% of patient problems.
We work remotely (even before covid) with the possibility of coming to an office in Salzburg, Graz or Linz and probably soon in Vienna too.
Our team is built on trust and common values that enable us to do great work.
Besides, we offer flextime, you can choose your hardware and grow together with us!
What you’d do at Medmastery:
- Searching, selecting, and onboarding new team members.
- Implementation of standardized HR strategies and processes.
- Streamlining our existing HR processes.
- Coordination of internal training and professional development of team members.
- Implementing new HR tools.
- Managing and optimization of existing HR tools like our statutory time tracking platform, team database, HR-related SOPs etc.
- Handling of employment contracts, compliance with collective work agreements, communication with payroll services, etc.
- Initiation and implementation of individual personnel measures.
- You are tech-savvy, you love to try out new tools and apps that could facilitate. your work
- You are fluent in English and German.
- You have excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- You like to think entrepreneurially, are proactive and motivated.
- You are very organized colleagues and friends admire you for your organizational skills.
- You learn quickly and like to share your knowledge with others.
- You like to think out of the box and are creative.
- You have already worked in HR for at least 2-3 years.
Bonus: You have a college or university degree with a focus on HR, business administration, law, psychology or other relevant fields.
Bonus: You have experience in a start-up environment.
The team you’d work with most of the time:
- With the department and team leads of all hiring departments within the company.
- With Franz, our CEO and founder. He holds multiple roles within Medmastery.
- With Christoph the CFOO as your manager you would report to.
- With Karin our Financial Analyst when it comes to questions re budget.
- Not yet but maybe soon with Jessica, responsible for Teacher Recruiting, helping her in finding teachers around the globe for our courses.
Your compatibility with our corporate culture (culture fit), as well as your ability to grasp new concepts and ideas quickly, are more important to us than years of experience or schooling. If you don’t meet the above requirements 100%, but think you can develop quickly, just apply anyway. To learn more about our culture, check out the Medmastery Playbook.
If you would like to find out more about the amazing people of Medmastery (i.e., your future colleagues), please check out our team page: https://www.medmastery.com/team
We offer 20-30 h/week employment but would also be open to a freelance solution if you are located outside of Austria. We believe that this can be an intermediate as well as a senior level position. For the intermediate level we would offer 42.700 EUR (gross, per year) for a FTE. Of course, we are open to talk about a higher salary depending on your personal knowledge or experience.
Want to become a part of the Medmastery team? Instead of a long and formal motivation letter please try to write 6 sentences in English to tell us about you and why you would be the ideal fit. Just take it as a fun challenge that also gives us the chance to get a feeling for your communication skills. Afterward, please explain what tools and apps you use most often to organize your work. Please also attach a CV to show your working experience. Please send us an email to email@example.com. The subject of your email should say “HR Manager wanted”