UNIQA Insurance Group is one of the leading insurance groups in our two core markets: Austria and Central & Eastern Europe. This requires fresh thinking – an attitude that is dynamic and solution-oriented. Do you think that’s you?
UNIQA Team Digital based in Vienna is searching for passionate game changers to enhance the company’s digital ambition. Join our recently established Customer Experience team as a
CX Researcher (m/f/d) – part-time
Your main responsibilities
- Collaborating with stakeholders and product teams to identify research topics
- Planning and conducting qualitative studies, analyzing customer behavior, motivation and needs
- Employing quantitative research methods when needed
- Communicating results and illustrating suggestions in compelling and creative ways
- Acting as the ‘voice of the customer’
- Coordinating research activities with stakeholders from different departments and external partners
- Unbreakable curiosity when it comes to human needs and behavior.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree with emphasis on qualitative research (such as Anthropology, Sociology, Marketing etc.) .
- Solid understanding of qualitative research methods (interviews, focus groups, ethnography etc.) and analysis (e.g. mental model diagrams)
- Demonstrated ability to solve all sorts of research challenges with creativity, efficiency and effectiveness
- Willingness to try new methods while keeping a high quality standard in your work
- Eagerness to work with various teams/stakeholders
- Fluent in English and German
Your core competencies
- Customer Focus: establishing long-term customer relationships
- Problem Solving: methodically solving issues
- Listening: hearing others’ opinions
- Interpersonal Savvy: relating well to others irrespectively of their status
- Open communication and feedback culture within the company
- Onboarding program, guidance and support from experienced colleagues and leaders since day one
- Flexible working hours through flexitime agreements
- Challenging topics in a dynamic working environment
- Central role in the development of the digital future of UNIQA Insurance Group
- Opportunity to work on challenging and complex topics
- Our headquarters, the innovative UNIQA Tower, offers open structures, relaxing break areas, a restaurant with high quality and inexpensive lunches as well as a café and a discounted membership for the in-house gym (John Harris).
We expect you to send a comprehensive portfolio that showcases your experience.Annual minimum wage according to collective agreement: EUR 39 022,34 – gross. We are prepared to exceed depending on qualification and experience.We are looking forward to receiving your application!