We are a young deep-tech spin-off of the Medical University of Graz, originating from a research project with unique know-how in the field of (nano)particle characterization. Using the patented OptoFluidic Force Induction Technology (OF2i®), which is based on light forces, we develop novel measurement devices for industrial process analysis in various fields of application such as pharmaceuticals, biotech, cosmetics, food & material technology, etc.
For immediate expansion of our team, we are looking for an:
Administration Assistant, Back Office (m/f/d)
Do you want:
– to feel that you contribute to something bigger than yourself?
– your ideas to be heard?
– to feel recognized and appreciated for who you are?
At BRAVE Analytics we are truly working as a team and are looking for an administration assistant.
Now: 20-25h/week with the possibility of full-time within the next 2 years
Location: Graz (ZWT, Medical University campus)
- Supporting the management team in their daily work
- Completing orders in our ERP solution
- Planning business trips, coordinating appointments and calendars
- Prioritizing and dispatching emails and telephone calls
- Ordering and checking incoming goods from suppliers, RMA, stock maintenance
- Basic accounting
- Handling confidential documents
- General office management
- Brave personality
- Great communication skills
- Growth and hands-on mindset
- Excellent self- and time-management skills
- Attention to detail
- Positive and outgoing attitude
- Excellent English and German skills
Preferably you have
- 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Accounting experience
- Great knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, Teams
- Technical interest
An open corporate culture and flexible working hours, regular home office, if desired
A creative atmosphere in a motivated, interdisciplinary and international team
Regular team-building events
We pay the 24th and 31st of December fully as a holiday.
According to the salary group for employees of the metal industry, we are required to state the minimum salary for this position which is (KV III) 2.288,38 EUR (38,5h/week). Overpayment is possible depending on qualifications and previous experience.
Please note that we will not cover any transportation costs that may occur for engaging in our recruitment process.
BRAVE Analytics is an equal-opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
We are looking forward to reading your letter of motivation, CV and other relevant documents.
Please send them to: